The chapter started the new year with 10 attendees in a round table format. There were many items on the agenda:
- Officers: Don Groff will serve a third year as President Andy Walker will continue as Vice-President, and Elaine Goldberg as Treasurer.
- A budget for the year will be prepared and presented at the October meeting.
- UPTOWN West Chester: We hope to be able to experience the loop system with an upcoming theater performance.
- Town and Country Players: theater in Lahaska has a loop system – a possible group outing
- CART: discussed cost versus benefit
- Walk4Hearing: October 22 at the Navy Yard.
- HLAA Picnic: possible alternatives for this event.
- Lunch & Learn: to become a bi-annual event, and will not occur in 2018.
- Farm Show: past and future participation by MontCo
- Meeting Times: Is the first Monday of the month the best choice? Should there be refreshments?
- Convention Scholarship: The awardee of the Finamore Memorial has not provided a report on her attendance to the HLAA convention in Salt Lake City.
- On October 2, Cheryl Deitz will speak about Hamilton Captel, an update on the service that many of us are very familiar with.
On November, 6, Diana Bender will talk about the status of Over The Counter Hearing Aids
Our traditional Holiday party will be December 4.